We Are Searching For an After Hours On Call Manager in BLOOMINGTON INDIANA!!!
Are You Highly Motivated and Enjoy Working Independently?
Home Instead is searching for a dedicated individual to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Our After Hours On Call Manager role is the primary contact for our office after hours on weekdays and weekends. We are looking for a reliable and confident person to manage calls after hours. This is a great opportunity to earn extra income while being at home. The After Hours On Call Manager is expected to perform a variety of duties, working closely with the Operations Staff in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and responding to caller’s needs
- Communicate with CAREGivers and clients regarding scheduling changes
- Take non-urgent messages and document all calls so office staff can respond as necessary during business hours
- Contact backup Manager when urgent questions arise about clients or CAREGivers requiring additional guidance
- Check voicemail regularly and respond to messages as needed
- Manage Dashboard consistently
- Staff open shifts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understand and uphold the policies and procedures established by Klipsch Senior Care
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Maintain confidentiality and meet set deadlines and goals
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, including effective listening, sound judgment and good decision-making
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Ability to establish good working relationships with management, colleagues, clients and CGs
- Ability to listen effectively on the telephone
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Patient and congenial on the telephone
- Computer skills transferable to CLEAR CARE, Outlook; proficient in Word
- Ability to perform duties in a professional office setting, in a group environment
- Meet all criteria for CAREGiver position
For more about this fulfilling career opportunity visit homeinsteadbloomington.com or contact Tana Chapman at (812) 961-2222
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.