Home Instead is seeking a Home Care Consultant - Sales Representative (HCC) for our Racine/Kenosha Office. This person is focused on generating client referrals by visiting hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, hospice, funeral homes, etc. The HCC reports directly to the General Manager and works closely with all team members at the branch.
As the face of Home Instead in the community, this team member must demonstrate our core value, Love (v.), in all interactions with internal and external customers and staff: patience, kindness, humility, selflessness, respectfulness, forgiveness, honesty and commitment.
- Research and develop client relationships and produce referrals. Perform all phases of the sales process, including preparation and documentation of follow-up calls, recommendation of appropriate Home Instead services and additional community resources, maintaining and nurturing existing referral accounts, including follow-up, as necessary.
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of service plans
- Conduct service inquiries and care consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Maintain ongoing communication and consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has, as required, one quality assurance visit per (month/quarter)
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed
- Achieve inquiry generation objectives with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall market share
- When required, utilize ClearCare tasks to ensure prompt and quality follow-up of inquiries with or without scheduled consults
- In conjunction with Home Instead leadership, develop sales and marketing plans, detailing weekly and monthly activities focused on meeting or exceeding established goals
- Effectively present Home Instead marketing materials and services to referral providers including 1:1 meetings, as well as planning, arranging and conducting formal group presentations.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls; presentations; closed sales; and follow-up activities, including the use of software to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential
- Work with team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care
- Recognize referral providers when they refer clients to Home Instead
- All other duties as assigned
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Related business or sales experience (consultative sales a plus)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Proven relationship building capability, including cold calling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to listen effectively
- Sales/result driven with a sense of urgency
- Strong presentation skills
- Optimistic outlook with positive energy
- Proactive self-starter who takes initiative
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize work
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Competitive wages with performance bonuses
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Corporate Chaplain
- Paid vacation and holidays (including your birthday!)
We Care Senior Care, Inc. d/b/a Home Instead provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, marital status and all other protected categories in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.