Care Professional Jobs in San Luis Obispo County
Care Professionals are at the heart of what we do - providing the very best home care experience. That's why we call them Care Pros. You care for others, let Home Instead care for you.
Senior Home Care Jobs
Available Home Care Jobs Near Me
CAREGiver Weekend Shifts in Los Osos
Home Care Coordinator
CAREGiver, Home Health Aide, Full-Time / Part-Time
Benefits we offer:
- Weekly Payroll
- Competitive wages
- Receive up to 50% of your wages the same day
- Travel Incentives
- Paid Orientation and training
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible scheduling
- Health/Dental Insurance Plans Available (for qualified, full-time employees)
No, experience? No problem. Home Instead has a comprehensive onboarding program that delivers in-depth instruction, providing our Care Pros all the tools they need to be skilled, prepared and confident to care.
Below is a list of the currently open job opportunities in the San Luis Obispo, CA area.
Ready to take the next step? Apply below or call Sherri at (805) 473-5781.
- Continuing Education and Training (classroom and online)
- Excellent work environment and 24/7 support
- Referral bonuses
- Paid sick time
- Fun, interactive events
- Caregiver Recognition Awards
- and much more!
Call Sherri today!
Home Instead Values You
Caregiver Job Benefits
We know caregiving is essential work and a responsibility of love so we do things differently. Our Care Pros are employees, and we treat them with respect by training them and providing them with great support—so they can focus on delivering amazing care to aging adults and their families.
- Flexible hours so you have greater control over your schedule
- Person-centered training program that equips you to confidently step into an aging adult’s home
- Opportunities to develop and expand your career and future
- Offering opportunities to provide companionship and essential care for older adults aging at home, which is rewarding personally and professionally.
- 24/7 call support
Gain a Deep Sense of Purpose
Caregiving is Essential
Caregiving is one of the fastest growing professions with jobs readily available all around us. And there are few careers that provide such deep human connection. With Home Instead, Care Pros are setting the new standard for care to ensure people can age well at home are aging with their dignity and respect intact.
Latest review from our community
When I have questions I feel comfortable asking for help from my employers. I have always had all my questions answered in detail, making doing my a lot easier. I have a really good and honest relationship with my employers which is amazing to have!