Our Community Needs Your Help - CAREGivers needed!
Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you!
Home Instead is hiring part time CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Ability to work a schedule that works for you.
- Premium pay for working weekend shifts
- Early payday benefit
- Top rated, paid training programs provided free to all employees through virtual platforms.
- Vacation benefits.
- 401k Retirement Savings plan.
- Virtual health visits on demand through Virtual Me/Teledoc
- Prescription drug discounts through SingleCare Pharmacy.
- Access to Accident and Catastrophic Illness insurance through Allstate Insurance Company at affordable rates.
- Annual service awards and bonuses.
- Caregiver Referral Bonus
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Prior Caregiving Experience is Preferred but NOT required.
All CAREGivers will go through specific training designed by Home Instead and will receive an in house certification in Personal Care tasks (which includes demonstrating ability to assist our clients with grooming, bathing, continence care, and mobility) prior to working for our clients. After training CAREGivers will feel confident going into the client’s home helping them achieve success with their emotional, physical and mental wellbeing.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be available to work a schedule of 15-25 hours per week.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
Special Notice: If offered employment, you will be asked to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If your situation prevents you from being fully vaccinated, we will engage in an interactive process with you after you are offered employment to determine if we can accommodate you in the position you are seeking without obtaining proof of vaccination status. We will not make accommodations for persons who are not prevented from being fully vaccinated and instead only choose not to get vaccinated.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.