Home Instead of Guilford County serves the Greensboro/High Point areas and provides a variety of services that help older adults remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We have had a passion for caring for others for over 23 years and want to add you to our team.
- You can make a difference and have meaningful work with a company who cares about you and it's clients
- Your work will support our most vulnerable members of our community by helping them maintain their independence.
Benefits of working at Home Instead:
- We offer an excellent team culture to make sure our Care Professionals feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Full-time and part-time schedules available: daytime, afternoons, evenings, overnights and weekends.
- Top rated, paid training programs provided free to all employees through live and virtual platforms
- Paid vacation benefits, 401k retirement plan, referral bonuses, and performance bonuses
- Competitive Pay ranging from $11.00 - $13.00 per hour staring pay and Premium Pay for working weekend shifts
- Access to virtual health through Teledoc, discount pharmacy through SingleCare
- Access to Accident and Catastrophic Illness insurance through Allstate Insurance Company at affordable rates.
- Because your safety and wellbeing are a top priority, we provide all required training and PPE
Duties and Responsibilities of a Care Professional:
- Companionship and conversation;
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation;
- Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities;
- Medication reminders;
- Dementia Care;
- Assistance with personal care tasks such as grooming, bathing, dressing, continence care, etc.
Care Professional Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to treat and care for older adults and their property with dignity and respect;
- Be dependable and reliable;
- Able to assist with personal care tasks;
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner;
- Provide a complete and clear Background Check, DMV Check and drug screen;
- Possess a valid driver's license,
- Proof of ability to work in the US at the time of hire,
- Possess valid auto insurance and reliable transportation.
- Caregiving experience is preferred d.
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Permission to Contact via Phone, Email and Text Message
By submitting this application, I consent to Home Instead communicating with me by phone, email and/or text msg for the purpose of discussing my application for employment. Msg & data rates may apply.
You can also find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/311.
Each Home Instead franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead. To us, it's personal.