Home Instead is seeking compassionate, caring Home Health Aide CAREGivers to join our team. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Our mission is to change the face of aging. We have a variety of shifts available to match your needs as we provide 24-hour services to our clients. Your smile, your touch, your conversation can make a senior's day.
CAREGiver duties include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Care (bathing, dressing, incontinence care, etc)
- Assist with client's transfers, repositioning, and ambulation
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Transportation (doctor appointments /errands)
- Incontinence Care
*No previous experience necessary - training will be provided by Home Instead*
- Valid Florida driver's license, valid auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Clean driving record (Driving record required upon job offer)
- Complete and pass a Level 2 AHCA criminal background screening
- Complete and pass a Drug Test
- CPR card (paid training included)
- Two Step TB results or Chest X-ray within last year
- HIV/AIDS training certificate
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Heart and Passion to care for elderly as you would a loved one
We offer a variety of shifts, on-going training, Good Start bonus +250 Sign on Bonus, Anniversary bonus, competitive pay up to $14 an hour and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
About Home Instead:
Home Instead knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors, we've been helping people age in their own homes for over 25 years.
Company Founder Paul Hogan's personal experience caring for his grandmother has shaped our in-home care services. We are committed to safety and supporting the well-being of seniors and their families.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. EOE.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.