Caregiver Jobs in Greater Richmond
Care Professionals are at the heart of what we do - providing the very best home care experience. That's why we call them Care Pros. You care for others, let Home Instead care for you.
Full-Time and Part-Time Care Professional Careers
Featured Care Professional Jobs in Glen Allen, VA
The fastest way to get started is to text "caregiver" to our HR Recruiter at 804-395-6323.
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate caregivers to join our Home Instead family! As a Home Instead Care Pro, you are just as important as the clients we serve. Clients will put their trust in you to support their everyday living needs.
If you have a passion to help and are looking to make a difference every day, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Benefits of becoming part of our Home Instead family:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid training and continuing education
- Care Professional Celebrations & Appreciation days
- 24hr support from the office
- Tapcheck (access pay for hours worked as soon as the next day)
- Teladoc with $0 Co-pay
- Match you to clients close to your home
- Advanced schedule that fits your availability
Your unique talents and experiences will allow aging adults to stay independent at home through providing non-medical care. We do not require prior caregiving experience as all training is provided!
While interviews and training classes are held in office, we pair caregivers with clients based off location so you can care for someone close to home!
Care Pro's responsibilities include helping seniors thrive from the comfort of their home, build lasting relationships, engaging in household activities and duties, and assisting in personal hygiene care (toileting, bathing, etc.)
Care Pros will complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and a drug screen prior to any offer of employment.
Apply today and start sharing your heart!
Home Instead Values You
Caregiver Job Benefits
We know caregiving is essential work and a responsibility of love so we do things differently. Our Care Pros are employees, and we treat them with respect by training them and providing them with great support—so they can focus on delivering amazing care to aging adults and their families.
- Flexible hours so you have greater control over your schedule
- Person-centered training program that equips you to confidently step into an aging adult’s home
- Opportunities to develop and expand your career and future
- Offering opportunities to provide companionship and essential care for older adults aging at home, which is rewarding personally and professionally.
- 24/7 call support
Gain a Deep Sense of Purpose
Caregiving is Essential
Caregiving is one of the fastest growing professions with jobs readily available all around us. And there are few careers that provide such deep human connection. With Home Instead, Care Pros are setting the new standard for care to ensure people can age well at home are aging with their dignity and respect intact.