Home is so much more than we think it is. It’s where we make our best memories, feel safe, comfortable, and loved. It’s where we want to live out our lives. Join the Home Instead family to give the comfort of home to aging adults and learn what it feels like to help change someone’s life.
Care Pro Skills:
- Being a positive force in someone’s life
- Assisting with bathing & hygiene
- Helping with activities of daily living
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Performing light household tasks
- Listening and chatting
- Assisting with transportation needs
- Building professional relationships with your clients & office team
- Being observant for changes in your health and well-being
Home Instead has a comprehensive onboarding program that delivers in-depth instruction, providing our Care Pros with all the tools they need to be skilled, prepared, and confident to care.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply below or call Courtney at 865-523-1300