Simi Valley, Camarillo, Moorpark (Change Location)
Home Care in Simi Valley, CA by Home Instead
Simi Valley's Premier Home Care Choice
Home Instead knows there are times when you cannot be there for your senior loved ones. That is where we come in.
At Home Instead, home care is personal to us, and we are there for Simi Valley families to give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you and your family members are in the best possible hands. Home Instead CAREGivers are experienced in providing the utmost quality home care and have a passion for helping seniors live safe and fulfilling lives in their homes. Home Instead prides itself on hiring only those caregivers who possess an ability to be kind, caring, and compassionate in every situation.
We will not send anyone into your home that we wouldn't invite into our own. It's that simple.
Providing In-Home Senior Care in Simi Valley, CA
For most seniors, the prospect of moving into an assisted living facility is not a welcome one. A senior's home is full of memories and comfort. Home is truly where the heart is. At Home Instead, our goal is to provide the compassionate home care that Simi Valley seniors need to stay in their own homes as long as they can and age in place. Our elder care services with make sure your loved one in Simi Valley is never without help for all the activities of daily living. Here are some of the home care services we provide in Simi Valley, CA:
- Companionship Care: Our warmhearted CAREGivers can help prevent your loved one from feeling lonely. Companionship for the elderly includes activities that stimulate the mind and keep the body active, such as: Going on Walks, Playing Cards, Listening to Music, Chatting, Creating Photo Albums, Crafting, Gardening, Watching Movies or whatever is most helpful for the senior and their family.
- Home Helper Services & Light Housekeeping: Our CAREGivers can help keep the home tidy and safe. We can help with Laundry and Ironing, Taking Out the Trash, Dusting and Vacuuming, Making Beds and Changing Linens and much more!
- Personal Care Services: having an outside caregiver help with personal care such as bathing, dressing and mobility helps preserve important family relationships and preserves the dignity of the senior. Our trained CAREGivers treat each senior with the utmost of respect in all personal care matters.
- Respite Care: our CAREGivers can fill in for family caregivers to allow them to find time for their own lives and family, go on vacation or just take time to replenish your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Alzheimer’s Care: our CAREGivers are specially trained in our award-winning Alzheimer’s Care program and can work with seniors and provide the assistance and encouragement to help them cope with the challenges of Alzheimer’s.
- Healthy Meal Preparation: All of our trained CAREGivers can help your loved one with a healthy, well-balanced diet. From the grocery shopping to the meal prep, our in-home caregivers can provide meals that appeal to all tastes and dietary restrictions.
We make it easy to get started with a complimentary initial consultation.
We can get to know each other and we’ll listen carefully to your needs and concerns. We can share the experience of hundreds of other Simi Valley families with whom we’ve worked, and we’ll make recommendations for service.
Call us today at (805) 577-0926 and see how Home Instead of Simi Valley can help your family. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Our Simi Valley, CA Home Care Service Area
Even though our office is located in Moorpark, CA, our trained Care Professionals also serve Simi Valley, CA and the surrounding area. The entire city of Simi Valley is in our home care service area, including the following Simi Valley neighborhoods:
- Bridle Path
- Santa Susana
- Texas Tract
- Wood Ranch