Are you a caring individual looking to make a meaningful difference in someone's life?
Are you missing a sense of fulfillment in your everyday job?
Home Instead is looking for In-Home Care Professionals that are willing and able to work 24 hour shifts (9a-9a).
Did you know that working 3, 24 hour shifts a week, you can make $43k+ a year?! Working 5, 24 hour shifts a week, you can make $72k+ a year!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow clients to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
As a 24 hour Care Professional, you will build relationships and improve the quality of life of individuals in your community. Your compassion and commitment as a Care Professional will bring an abundance of joy and sense of security to those clients you work with.
Primary responsibilities of an In-Home Care Professional include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship & Socialization
- Light Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
- Medication and Appointment Reminders
- Transportation to Appointments, Errands
- Personal Cares Assistance (ie, toileting, incontinence, dressing, grooming & bathing)
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Support
- Ability to pass a criminal background check & drug screen
- Valid license & auto insurance, reliable transportation
- Ability to treat and care for seniors with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and genuine manner
- Ability to empathize and have a genuine desire to make a difference in someone's life
- Paid Training
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with a 4% Company Match
- Caring Fund & On-Site Company Chaplain
- TapCheck & BucketList Rewards Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Apparel Discounts
- Free Beverages, Snacks & Fresh Baked Cookies Daily
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- 24-Hour Sffice Support
- And much more!
Apply online today & our Recruitment & Engagement Manager, Renee, will be in touch with you!
Or, email me at Renee.Lenss@HomeInstead.com
Home Instead is an equal opportunity employer