We are seeking experienced caregivers who are driven to succeed, who are open-minded, willing to learn, and who have a positive attitude and caring heart. In great need of caregivers who have hands-on personal care experience and who are willing to work 3, 4 and up to 8-hour shifts a day.
Here are some of the wonderful ways our caregivers can serve others...
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Errands and transportation
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
And here are more great reasons to choose Home Instead as your workplace family:
- Flexible part and full-time schedules
- Health Benefits (full-time employees)
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Appreciation Events - food, fun, prizes, gift cards & more
- Our caregivers receive award-winning hands-on training, ongoing mentoring, and all the tools for a fulfilling caregiving career!
To complete the hiring process we will require...
- Current registration with the CA Home Care Aide Registry (HCA)
- Current Tuberculosis Test (within the past year)
- Complete a DMV check and drug screen
- Vehicle inspection
- Current and valid driver’s license, auto insurance & registration
- References checked
- Able and available to work various schedules and shifts as needed
Join our family -- apply today!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.