We are actively seeking caregivers who are available to work in the EVENINGS anytime from 4 - 11pm. We have shifts that range from 3 - 7 hours.
- Caregivers with big hearts who love to take care of others!
- Available EVENINGS between 4 - 11pm
- Start work sooner if already registered as a Home Care Aide with the state
- Experience not required, but certainly welcome
WE CAN OFFER:
- In-house paid training
- Shifts as soon as training is done!
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Personal care with showering, toileting, dressing and grooming (all training to be provided)
- Standby assist with walking and other tasks
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminder
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Able and available to work 3 or 4 hours shifts up to two times a day; longer shifts may also be available
*This job REQUIRES a current Driver's License, reliable vehicle, auto insurance and registration*
We would love to meet you - click APPLY now!
For more information, please call 760-639-6472.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.