Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
HIRING NOW!! Home Instead Senior Care has an immediate opening for a driven and self-motivated Experienced Scheduler / Dispatcher to join our Skippack, PA team! This dynamic, hardworking team is responsible for the scheduling of CAREGivers for our senior clients and is expected to perform a variety of duties. This position requires your attention to detail and sense of urgency to work closely with the Service Coordinators in order to provide the highest quality service to clients. Bring your outgoing personality, excellent communication and customer service skills and professional demeanor to our well-respected team to help change the face of aging! As a team, we are passionate about our mission - to us it's personal - and you will be making a difference!
24-40 hours/week with benefits included. Your work schedule must include Fridays. Weekend availability would be great - but not mandatory. This position is located in Skippack, PA,
Salary/Experience: Dependent upon knowledge of scheduling and the senior care business. Minimum of one (1) year office experience with heavy computer related experience with one (1) year scheduling and senior care industry related experience preferred.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner and respond quickly to their needs
* Fill all Client shifts following designated office scheduling processes, utilizing analytical skills to develop optimal schedules and act as a dispatcher/traffic coordinator
* Communicate changes in Client Shifts to the Client(s) and CAREGivers(s)
* Contact backup person when questions arise about clients or CAREGivers that require input.
* Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with owners or designated key players.
* Monitor and log both client and CAREGiver activity in ClearCare and follow up on CAREGiver assignments and client services in ClearCare.
* Field new client and CAREGiver inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and schedule care consultations
* Create a log of the activities & calls of your shift
* Maintain a positive attitude with other employees
* Ensure Home Instead Senior Care standards are met and upheld
* Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
*100% of calls answered and returned during shift.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Reasoning Ability: Ability to interact with CAREGivers, senior clients and health care professionals at various levels demonstrating tact, respect, courtesy with primary focus on fast-cycle delivery of a high standard of care. Good organizational, analytical and planning skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks on a routine basis. Must demonstrate sound judgment and good decision making skills. Must demonstrate discretion, confidentiality, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite. Training will be provided on internal systems.
Education: High school diploma required
Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.