Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CNA’s to join our team and mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. Our services allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Assistance with Bathing, Grooming and Incontinence Care
• Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
• Incidental Transportation
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Must have CNA and CPR certification
• Must enjoy working with and caring for seniors with honesty, dignity and respect
• Must be able to communicate with clients in a clear and congenial manner
• Must have a clear criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen.
• Must have your own vehicle and possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance under your name
What we offer to you:
• Competitive hourly wage
• Flexible hours
• Part-time employment
• Excellent training programs
• Verification of hours for state certification
• Friendly, caring, professional and supportive staff
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply at homeinstead.com/647. After you submit your application, look for a confirmation email that includes a link to an assessment. After the assessment is submitted, we will review your application.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.