Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CNA’s to join our team and mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. Our services allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Serving Fayetteville, Stedman, Raeford, Falcon, Fort Bragg, Linden, Pope AFB, Spring Lake, Wade, Hope Mills.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Assistance with bathing, grooming, and incontinence care
• Alzheimer’s and dementia care
• Respite care
• Must have CNA and CPR certification
• Must enjoy working with and caring for seniors in an honest, dignified, and respectful manner
• Must be able to communicate with clients in a clear and congenial manner
• Must have a clear criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
• Must have own vehicle, a valid driver's license, and valid auto insurance under own name
What we offer to you:
• Verification of hours for state certification
• Flexible hours
• One-on-one client/CAREGiver environment with an emphasis on relationships
• Competitive hourly wage
• Part-time employment
• Excellent training programs
• Friendly, caring, professional, and supportive staff
If you think you might be a good fit with our team, please apply at homeinstead.com/647. After you submit your application, look for a confirmation email that includes a link to an assessment. After you submit your assessment, we will review your application. Thanks for your time and interest, we look forward to hearing from you!
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.