Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.
Home Instead Senior Care in Central Houston, Texas is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home or community and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
**This job requires weekend work on both Saturday and Sunday. If you are not able to commit to working the entire weekend, please apply to our other CAREGiver jobs**
Home Instead Senior Care in Houston, Texas is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
(DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS POSITION, CANDIDATES SHOULD LIVE IN OR NEAR THE CENTRAL HOUSTON AREA) The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment and retention of CAREGivers. The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is expected to recruit, screen, hire, train and engage a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
· Reflect the core values MD Services, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
· Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
· Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
· Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
· Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
· Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
· Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
· Develop engagement strategies that utilize the 5 CAREGiver needs to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
· Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reviews and all supervision including regular performance conversations, accountabilities and problem resolution.
· Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to coordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
· Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
· Prepare and publish the monthly newsletter within the deadline.
· Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed.
· Plan and successfully execute all CAREGiver meetings.
· Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws including EOE, ADA, FMLA, and OSHA.
· Maintain punctual, regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities, including On-Call duties.
· Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
· Conduct Staffing, Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the established sales process.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.