The Concierge Specialist is to lead and perform a variety of duties that relate to aging adults who are entering the onset of healthcare needs. The Concierge Specialist is responsible for educating clients and family members as to how an individualized service plan is established based on their unique needs. This includes informational intake calls as well as virtual or in-person care consultations with potential clients and family members. The Concierge Specialist will coordinate regularly scheduled as well as on-demand CAREGivers to fulfill the requested service in a timely manner. Ongoing outreach to the clients will be maintained through wellness check-ins, quality assurance home visits and virtual visits. The Concierge Specialist will continuously evaluate the care plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure wellness trends, high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours.
· Reflect the core values of LA Homecare, LLC d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
· Speak with potential clients & family members to discuss their needs & provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
· Conduct Service Inquiries & Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
· Maintain ongoing communication & a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients & families who have yet to commit to service.
· Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
· Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client & with every new On-demand CAREGiver.
· Create and maintain client & responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings.
· Adapt the plan of care through client or family request for additional services or changes in client’s care needs.
· Demonstrate open & effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, & referral providers/care providers.
· Work with clients & their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
· Demonstrate open & effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients & family members.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes & ensures that they are communicated & implemented within the team.
· Oversight of a team of Caregivers and Housekeepers
· Participate as needed in all expansion of service offerings
· Maintain regular attendance to execute job responsibilities
· Conduct Family Education sessions as needed
· Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
· College degree preferred
· One year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry preferred, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by core values of LA Homecare, LLC d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care (an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
· Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
· Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
· Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
· Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
· Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
· Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
· Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
· Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
· Must have the ability to operate office equipment
· Must be able to operate HISC technology systems
· Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
· Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
· Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
· Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
· Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
$250 Signing Bonus available to experienced CAREGivers who commit to working a live-in position. Bonus will be paid within the first pay period following your committed hours.
Earn $31K annually working 7 days on, 7 days off.
To briefly explain: you would be scheduled for a 7 day period, Thursday-Wednesday. After that 7 day period, you will be off for the following 7 days and your schedule would revolve on that cycle. During your scheduled 7 day shift, you would be required to reside in the home of our client, but you would have opportunity to rest at night in appropriate sleep settings.
Bottom line... Do not wait! Contact Kayla or Sharon today!
Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion.
Benefits of Home Instead:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
*Previous experience preferred, but not necessary. *
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers to become a part of our care team. We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. We have clients in Baton Rouge and all of the areas surrounding such as Denham Springs, Prairieville, Gonzales, Zachary and Plaquemine.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity and APPLY TODAY!
CAREGIVER LEADER – Full time
Our Caregiver Leaders perform a variety of duties that ensure the highest quality service to clients. Client assignments include Short Notice Call Outs, Regular Shifts and New Starts. Candidates must commit to work a minimum of 40+ hours per week and a willingness to work 1 weekend per month in rotation with other CAREGIVER LEADERS.
This is what our clients need:
Home Instead Senior Care® is looking for caring and compassionate professional CAREGivers to become a part of our growing team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout Baton Rouge and surrounding areas. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Day Shifts, Evening Shifts, Overnight Shifts, 24 Hour Live-in Shifts. We work hard to work with your consistent availability so that you can have a flexible part-time to full-time job that matches your life schedule. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity and APPLY TODAY. This is a great place to work!
Are you passionate and interested in working with the senior population? Would you like to explore a career as a CAREGiver with Home Instead Senior Care? We are accepting people with no experience to high-levels of experience. We have the only CAREGiver Training Center in Baton Rouge and we can teach you any activities of daily living (ADL's) that you may not know or just need some brushing up on. Some of these ADL's include bathing, dressing, grooming and incontinence care. We are an International non-medical Home Care Company that has been serving seniors in Baton Rouge and surrounding areas for 18 years. Join us in our mission of enhancing lives of aging adults who need our help in remaining in their home.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Make a difference and earn extra income as a Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiverSM providing support to seniors and their families in your area.
Please explore our current job openings and take the first step towards a new career as a Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver!
Call Sharon, our Recruiting Manager Today!