Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.
Are you satisfied with you current job? Do you have a warm heart and a loving spirit? Have you ever provided care for an aging adult? If so, we would love to hear from you. Home Instead Senior Care is currently looking for CAREGivers that want to make a difference in the lives of others. We offer flexible schedules, competitive wages, paid training, and a great team of compassionate people to work alongside with. Take this opportunity today and do something meaningful in your life.
Our office services the following communities: Melrose, Malden, Wakefield, Saugus, Everett, Chelsea Revere, Lynn, East Boston, and Winthrop. Don't have a car? That is not a problem. We have clients that are accessible using local transportation (MBTA).
Ready to Help? We will train you! Please fill out our online application, or call our office at 781-662-2273 for more information.
Each Home Instead Senior Care office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead Senior Care seeks professional, live- in Home Health Aides or Certified Nursing Assistants to work directly with our clients in their homes. Why become a Home Instead Live-In CAREGiver? When you join our team of loving professionals, we'll give you the support you need to thrive in your career. You may work independently, but you are not alone. We value our caregivers and appreciate their input and recommendations. We offer 24 hour support, ongoing training and bonded and insured protection.
A typical part-time live-In shifts can run between 2-3 days, and our caregivers provide services such as :
*Dressing and grooming assistance
*Memory impairment assistance
*Transfers to and from the bed/ wheelchair
*Light housekeeping and laundry services
*Transportation to from medical appointments/ errands
Home Instead Senior Care of Melrose, MA is seeking to add a Client Care Coordinator to its office of senior care professionals.
The Client Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including care consultations with potential clients and family members, client/CAREGiverSM introductions and quality assurance visits with existing clients. They use the consultative sales approach to determine each individual client's needs to provide solutions and create a tailored service plan. They continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours.
• Reflect the core values of WJM Home Care, LLC, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
• Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
• Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
• Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
• Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client's care.
• Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver.
• Create and maintain client and responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings.
• Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at minimum one quality assurance visit per (month/quarter).
• Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers.
• Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
• Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
This role is only available to a LPN/RN. If interested, please call 781-662-2273 and ask for the HR manager- Lisa.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.