Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
The administrative assistant position will provide support for office tasks including , answering phones, filing, making copies, scheduling and various projects. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment. The position will require driving a company vehicle from office to client residences for caregiver/client introductions.The position will also require doing on-call periodically after business hours (including weekends).
- Typically required, at a minimum, a high school education and/or equivalent
- 1 year of recent and relevant experience working in an office setting.
- Ability to use outlook, excel and word
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- A demonstrated ability to act independently, organize workload, set priorities, adapt to change, and handle confidential material
- Ability to operate a manual transmission vehicle
*Must be 21 years old to apply as well as a US Citizen or Greed Card holder
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.