Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families in your area.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Registered Nurse to assist with our in-home client visits on a PRN basis. If you are interested in a fulfilling career with a reputable company please continue with our application.
Flexible, prn, afternoon, evening and weekend hours available for the Concord and Salisbury area.
The Home Instead Senior Care office in Salisbury is looking for a special qualified individual to become part of our team as General Manager. The GM will join the mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. At Home Instead Senior Care we provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
The General Manager, reporting to the owner, will be responsible for successfully directing and coordinating all activities of the franchise office serving Cabarrus and Rowan counties. This position includes leadership and management of all office departments such as finance, staffing, human resources, client services and home care sales. The General Manager’s primary focus will be on the growth and development of the business.
Minimum requirements are a college degree and/or equivalent work experience.
• Develop and manage the annual operational plan and budget.
• Achieve the annual operational plan’s revenues, gross profit, profitability and other operational goals by the stated milestones.
• Manage outcomes of all department activities and direct changes that will drive achievement of operational goals.
• Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships in the community.
• Adhere to all company values, policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are implemented and communicated to all employees.
• Develop and manage all critical numbers of the business and report them each month to the Home Instead Senior Care franchise owner.
• Develop and implement quarterly accountability meetings with each key player focusing on their growth and development.
• This position will be responsible for overseeing all functions performed by the office staff. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, coaching employee’s performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
• Must be able to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
• Must have the ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making
• Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
• Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
• Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with office colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community
• Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
• Must have office equipment and computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel. Experience with QuickBooks a plus.
• Must be able to work evenings or weekends as required
• Must have knowledge of the senior-care industry
• Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
• Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
• Must be able to perform duties in a professional office setting
• Must be able to recruit “A” players
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.