Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Services
We believe that with the right care approach, your loved one can live a fulfilled life even in the face of memory loss. Let our team help you create a personalized care plan that delivers stability, support and compassion.
Please reach out to your local Home Instead® office to review the range of memory care services that may be offered.
We service many cities in our area for Alzheimer's and dementia care. Here is a list of some of the many cities we reach. If you don't see your area listed, call us and we can help locate the a CAREGiver near you.
We serve Burlington, WI and the surrounding area:
Caring for People with Dementia at HomeWith years of experience caring for people living with dementia, we understand how difficult and emotional it can be. Our relationship-centered approach enables our CAREGivers℠ to provide professional memory care that:
- Honors who the senior was earlier in life
- Builds confidence and enhances physical strength
- Maintains a routine to prevent agitation and other dementia-related behaviors
- Stimulates brain and promotes cognitive engagement
- Maintains a safe environment
- Manages changing dementia-related behaviors
- Creates opportunities for social interaction
- Reduces the feelings of loneliness and depression
Professional CAREGiver Training
Coping with a progressive condition requires patience, empathy and love. Our specially trained professional CAREGivers on Alzheimer's disease and other dementias can help provide just that for your family. Warm, familiar surroundings can play such an important role in managing cognitive diseases and enhancing quality of life.