Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of adults in need of care throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical and medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Rates start at $19-$25 an hour.
Our office provides care for clients throughout Northern Snohomish County, including Mukilteo, Everett, Marysville, Lake Stevens, Arlington, Snohomish, Stanwood, and Camano Island.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Activities of Daily Living (bathing, toileting, dressing, etc)
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and having a reliable vehicle is preferred
**Free HCA training
**Accrued sick time
**Medical, Vision, and Dental offered to eligible employees
**Paid HCA training
**Time and a half for major holidays
**24/7 Support team
909 SE Everett Mall Way, Suite C302
Everett, WA 98208
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.