Find fulfillment through a career as a CAREGiver
"They are so helpful with your personal life and beyond."
- Posted by Hailey L. on May 21, 2021
"All the staff are very responsive and answer questions and fill requests promptly. They are friendly and care about their clients and employees. They are very accommodating to employees and clients. They are good to their employees and clients"
- Posted by Patty S. on March 18, 2021
"I like home instead as my employer because if you ask off, they will give you as much time as you need. I had a car accident in December going to my client’s house. It was raining and I ran over a spot of water and hydroplaned my car. They gave me a week off to recover plus the days I had off already. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone."
Posted by Emily M. on March 18, 2021
"I believe that we at home instead hold ourselves to a high standard because “it IS personal to us”. I very much enjoy any time I have with my clients, and Home instead had been amazing with schedule flexibility and keeping me well informed and connected. I feel like a person and not an employee number."
- Posted by Darryl S. on February 24, 2021
"I just love what we do and love everyone I work for"
- Posted by Shay E. on December 16, 2020
"They are always there for you and very nice and always willing to help"
- Posted by Lisa L. on November 25, 2020
"I love too meet new faces all the time it’s amazing when you get to meet all new clients and so many extra hours to work and their flexibility with schedule."
- Posted by Rachel H. on November 18, 2020
"Management is amazing and truly care about their caregivers!"
- Posted by Jessica R. on November 18, 2020
"As caregivers we are appreciated!!"
- Posted by Meagan M. on October 21, 2020
"Everyone is very happy and energetic. Love that God is in the place"
- Posted by Doris M. on July 22, 2020
"Communication is good. Friendly and safety precautions in place."
- Posted by Bebe R. on July 22, 2020
"Home Instead has been very supportive and easy to approach with questions and concerns. I was made to feel welcome and a part of the team immediately."
- Posted by Theresa S. on January 22, 2020
"This company is awesome & work with you very recommended for new employees! Very sweet clients & if you have a question they are always there!"
- Posted by Dena M. on July 17, 2019
"Fantastic and caring owner/manager. Helping the clients we serve. Terrific co-workers too!"
- Posted by Vickie B. on May 23, 2019
"They truly care for you as a person and are concerned about their employees well being all the way around. Couldn't ask for better employer's. Office support staff as well. They are very supportive."
- Posted by Carla R. on May 22, 2019
"How nice the people at the office are and how flexible they are as well. They care about you as an employer and want to make sure that you're not in a position that makes you feel uncomfortable. Awesome people."
- Posted by Jesli R. December 19, 2018
"They always respond to your email or phone calls. So no matter what takes place you can count on someone getting back to you."
- Posted by Donna T. on July 19, 2018
"They’re extremely caring & want to do their best for their client."
- Posted by Barbara B. on April 17, 2018
"I love working for Home Instead Senior Care. I couldn’t ask for better bosses and office staff. They are on top of making sure we have our assignments."
- Posted by Jewel E. on March 21, 2018
"I like that they are a very relational company and they spend a lot of time learning how to show honor and respect in the details of things."
- Posted by Monica M. on March 21, 2018