Home Instead Senior Care in Westlake Village, CA
The aging process can be challenging, which is why many older people require senior care. Westlake Village, CA seniors shouldn’t have to leave the familiar surroundings of their homes to receive high-quality care, though. The home is where people feel the most comfortable and safe. This is why so many families turn to Home Instead® for residential assisted living. Westlake Village, CA families can rest assured that their elderly loved one will continue enjoying that special sense of home while receiving the specialized care they need. Home Instead’s team of CAREGiversSM are licensed, bonded, and trained in providing the highest quality and most compassionate care. And while it may be difficult to imagine letting a stranger into your home or your loved one’s home, our CAREGivers are proud to step in and act as a senior companion. Westlake Village, CA families can also benefit from this extra help in more ways than one.
A Full Range of Residential Senior Care Services in Westlake Village, CA
There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all senior home care. Westlake Village, CA seniors, and their families all have different needs, and Home Instead Senior Care is prepared to tailor your care plan to meet those individual needs. Seniors may be dealing with dementia, Alzheimer’s, or Parkinson’s disease, for example, and our CAREGivers are specially trained in caring for seniors with these conditions. Older people also often require help with everyday tasks around the home, transportation to appointments, and companionship on rainy days (or even every day).
Home Instead Senior Care of Westlake Village, CA offers the following senior home care services:
- Companionship Care: Most seniors enjoy visits from a new friend who can help them accomplish everyday tasks while enjoying their favorite activities with them. Seniors who live alone also often see health improvements with increased companionship. CAREgivers can be companions for playing games, visiting neighbors, watching movies, planning activities, or whatever is most helpful on any given day.
- Home Helper Services: Help with everyday home tasks is often crucial for seniors hoping to continue living in their home, as these seemingly mundane tasks can suddenly become more difficult with age. Our home helper services also free up time for family caregivers, so they can spend more quality time with their loved ones rather than doing chores for them. Home Helper services include cleaning, doing laundry, organizing, running errands, shipping cards and packages, and many other helpful tasks.
- Personal Care Services: Home Instead Senior Care’s friendly and discreet CAREgivers can help with personal care such as bathing, dressing, and mobility issues to help preserve the dignity of your elderly loved one and important family relationships. Our specially trained CAREGivers always treat seniors with the utmost respect in all personal care matters.
- Respite Care: Home Instead’s compassionate CAREGivers can fill in for family caregivers in this critical time. This allows family members to work, take care of their children, take a much-needed vacation, or simply replenish their own emotional, physical, and spiritual needs.
- Alzheimer’s Care: Our CAREGivers are specially trained in Home Instead’s award-winning Alzheimer’s Care program and are prepared to provide assistance and encouragement to seniors coping with the challenges of Alzheimer’s disease.