Senior Home Care Services in Oak Park, CA
No one wants to find themselves searching the Internet for “assisted living homes near me.” Oak Park, CA residents find themselves in this situation every day, though, wrestling with the decision of whether to move an elderly loved one into an assisted living community. The fact is that most older people don’t want to leave the comfort and independence of home to move into a center for elderly assisted living. Oak Park, CA seniors, and their loved ones do have another option, though. When it comes to elderly care, Oak Park, CA families are fortunate to have one of the world’s leading providers of senior home care services right in their backyard.
Home Instead Senior Care Provides a Pioneering Alternative
Did you know that a recent survey found that approximately 9 out of 10 senior citizens would prefer to stay in their homes as long as possible? Home Instead Senior Care is here to make that happen for seniors and their families in the Oak Park area. Home Instead employs a team of specially trained, screened, and bonded CAREGiversSM to provide the support that elderly people require without forcing families to move their loved ones into an assisted living home. Whether you or your elderly loved one are recovering from an illness or surgery, suffering from dementia, or just need a little extra help with everyday tasks, we’re here to provide home care assistance. Oak Park, CA families can sleep easy knowing our team is providing skilled care with a friendly face and listening ear for their elderly loved ones.
Customized Elderly Care Solutions for Every Family
Every elderly person, and every family, is completely different. That is why we provide a completely customizable range of service options ranging from dementia care to personal care for the elderly. Oak Park, CA families can turn to Home Instead for long-term, short-term, daily, weekly, and/or occasional assistance with the following elderly care services:
- Companionship Care: The majority of people, in any age group, like making new friends and having company from time to time. Home Instead’s friendly and compassionate CAREGivers are happy to help seniors accomplish their goals, participate in their favorite activities with them, play games and watch movies with them, and join them while visiting neighbors and acquaintances.
- Home Helper Services: As people age, everyday tasks such as cleaning, doing laundry, running errands, and mailing letters and packages become more difficult. Family members are often prepared to help with these tasks, but wouldn’t it be better to spend quality time with an elderly loved one rather than spending all your time with them doing chores? Home Instead’s CAREGivers can help with all these everyday tasks so seniors can stay in their homes and their loved ones can enjoy more quality time with them.
- Personal Care Services: Issues with bathing, dressing, and mobility are not only challenging for seniors who are struggling with them. These issues can also be embarrassing for the senior and difficult for family members to tackle. Our trained, screened, and bonded CAREGivers treat every elderly person with absolute respect as they assist with personal care, preserving the dignity of the individual, and helping to maintain family relationships in the process.
- Respite Care: Everyone deserves a break every once in a while, especially family members who have been giving up their free time to help care for an elderly loved one. Even if you only require occasional home care assistance for an elderly loved one, perhaps when you want to take a vacation or just have some time to yourself, we are here to help.
- Alzheimer’s Care: Home Instead’s team of screened and bonded CAREGivers complete an award-winning Alzheimer’s Care training program before working with seniors in their homes. We not only provide skilled assistance but also encouragement and compassion to help seniors and their families through this challenging time.