Urgent Need for Caring, Compassionate Caregivers!
Do you find yourself an Empty Nester?
Are you looking for something rewarding to do with your newfound free time?
Do you want to help our Seniors remain at home safely and with dignity?
Home Instead has immediate Part-time openings for mature, reliable Caregivers just like you!
No experience needed! Paid training! We make safety our #1 priority. We do everything possible to keep both our Clients and staff safe and our safety record is excellent.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and the added benefit of telemedicine (easy-to-use virtual doctor visits) for you and your family when illness strikes, giving you 24/7 access to doctors by mobile app or phone.
Home Instead strives to be an employer of choice in our community and across the globe. Building a relationship with you and maintaining a great culture in our office is how we reflect who we are. One way that we do this is by taking the time to introduce you to your clients before your first shift. Our Professional caregivers provide a variety of senior care services that allow seniors to remain safe and independent in their own homes.
You'll do this by assisting our senior clients with their activities of daily living (ADLs) such as:
- Light housekeeping
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental Transportation
- Companionship and conversation
- Alzheimer's care
- Personal care ( i.e. dressing, bathing, showering, toileting)
At Home Instead you'll find that our team members embody our Core Values to treat each other with dignity and respect, encourage growth in ourselves and others and build value in our service to others.
We are honest and committed to what we do so we are willing to hold each other accountable for our performance and how we treat each other.
We work hard but we also like to have fun and make the most of each workday together.
We value individuals who possess integrity, creativity, enthusiasm and the commitment to achieve Home Instead's mission and goals.
We have a positive attitude toward all team members, visitors, clients and the communities in which we serve.
Do we sound like an organization you'd want to be part of? We would love to hear from you if you meet our minimum qualifications:
- The ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- The ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- The ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds • Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach • Ability to consistently provide physical assistance to a client (i.e. stand-by assistance while walking, assist client with transfers)
- have a reliable vehicle and current auto insurance
- Possess a valid driver's license for at least 3 years and have a clean driving record
- Can successfully pass a criminal background check
A preferred Candidate would be flexible in the number of hours needed per week as this is a part-time position.
If you are interested in joining a growing company that serves seniors and values its employees, we might be the place for you!
Start by completing our online employment application and one of our Retention & Recruitment Coordinators will be in touch with you shortly.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/788 https://augustaga.in-home-care-jobs.com/x/detail/a2iyk5lorapr
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.