Spanish speaking/ Bilingual Care Professional - Culver City / Inglewood
Culver City / Inglewood, CA
You have a gift and passion for caring for others and your are bilingual / spanish-speaking. Home Instead is looking for talented caregivers like you to join our team of outstanding Care Professionals and support our Mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults in our community. We welcome ALL caregivers to apply, including family caregivers, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Home Health Aides (HHA), and Home Care Aides (HCA). We have a variety of full-time and part-time hours available (morning, afternoon, evening, weekends and overnight hours).
At Home Instead of Culver City . . . We Make a Difference!
Competitivepay from $17.00 - $20.00 per hour.
To get started, go to www.homeinstead.com/778 and fill out the brief application. We will reach out to you and help you start a new exciting career.
CARE PROFESSIONAL BENEFITS:
- $200 New Care Professional Bonus!
- New Client and New Care Professional referral bonuses
- Medical, vision, dental benefits
- Paid sick time benefits
- Positive & Supportive work culture
- Work close to home
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid training to advance your skills
WHAT YOU NEED TO BECOME A Care Professional:
- Ability to care for seniors in a positive professional manner to keep them happy and safe.
- Obtain & Maintain your Registered Home Care Aide (Home Instead will help you!).
Thanks for visiting Home Instead, and we look forward to hearing from YOU!
We are a CA Licensed HCO #194700052.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.