Looking for a job where you can impact people's lives and share your heart with those in need. Come join our family and make a difference!
Compassionate CAREGivers provide a variety of services that assist seniors with Activities of Daily Living and meet the challenges of aging with dignity. You will work in a Personal Care Facility within Lebanon County. We offer a competitive rate of pay.
~ Shifts Available ~
8:30am - 1pm
10:30am - 12:30pm
3:30pm - 7:30pm
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE at no cost to you!
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses, Continued Education, and Scholarship Program!
- Incentives: Holiday Pay, Gas/Restaurant Cards.
- Direct Deposit twice monthly.
- Get to work quickly - immediate openings!
Core Qualities to Consider
Ability to treat and care for seniors with dignity and respect; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, DMV check, and drug screen; Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance; Have an active email address and cell phone.
Lebanon, Quentin, Richland, Ono, Annville, Cornwall, Fredericksburg, Jonestown, Lawn, Mount Gretna, Newmanstown, Palmyra, Rexmont, Schaefferstown, Campbelltown, Kleinfeltersville, Myerstown.
No experience needed! Bring your caring heart and we'll train the rest! Similar career fields transfer to being a PCA: Waitress, Waiter, Server, Cook, HHA, Home Health Aide, CNA, Caregiver, Geriatric Care, Nursing, Customer Service, Bus Driver, Teacher, Paraprofessional Teacher, Teacher Aide, Aide, Seasonal Work, and so many more!!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.