Pay: $12.00 Per Hour
We are looking for compassionate Home Health Aides/CAREGivers to assist our clients in daily living and personal care services in our clients’ homes. We are looking for individuals to become a part of our team regardless of your experience.
If you’re looking for a meaningful opportunity that fosters compassion, care, and a desire to serve our communities most vulnerable and isolated populations, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
- Provide health care services in patients residences.
- Perform domestic and household tasks.
- Transport and accompany patients to doctors office or to hospital.
- Administer simple prescribed medications.
- Assist with client’s personal care activities.
- Monitor patients’ vital signs, temperature, respiration, etc.
- Maintain patients care records and document provided services.
- Assist patients with mobility and physical therapies/exercises.
- Provide companionship and basic emotional or psychological support.
- Must be willing to work at minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Must possess a safe, reliable vehicle.
- Must possess current automobile insurance in your name
- Must be able to pass a Level 2 Background Screening
- Must pass Pre-Employment Drug screening test
- Must be able to lift to 25 pounds
· Flexible Scheduling - (FT or PT) Days, Nights, Overnights, Weekends
· Bi-Weekly Pay
· Paid Training
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Find out more about his fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/671
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.