CAREGiver Jobs in Reno
Discover a culture where CAREGiversSM are truly valued. We’re constantly recruiting the most professional and compassionate people to join us in our mission to deliver the best care to seniors.
Benefits we offer:
- Local Clients - work where you live.
- Make a real difference in a senior's life!
- Part time or Full time options
- Flexible Scheduling that Fits Your Life
- Referral Bonuses
- CAREGiver of the Quarter and Year Recognition
- Paid travel (when applicable)
- PayActiv - Access to Earned Income Between Paychecks
- Holiday Pay
- Overtime Pay (where applicable)
- 401K with Match!
- Health Insurance available after qualification period
- Nurturing Environment
- Paid Time Off / Sick Pay
- Paid Training & Additional Online Training Opportunities
- PPE Provided
- Opportunities to advance within the company
- 24 Hour Support Staff Available - You're never alone
No, experience? No problem. Home Instead has a comprehensive onboarding program that delivers in-depth instruction, providing our CAREGivers all the tools they need to be skilled, prepared and confident to care.
Below is a list of the currently open job opportunities in the Reno, NV area.
Ready to take the next step? Apply below or call Jean at (775) 336-5333.
Careers in Home Care
Job description About Us: We offer in-home care for Seniors and family members who would like to stay happy, healthy, and…
Benefits of Home Instead: Flexible Schedule Friendly Environment PTO We offer a great culture where you will feel supported…
Benefits of Home Instead: FT/PT - Flexible Schedule Friendly Environment PTO We offer a great culture where you will feel…