Weekend In-Home Caregivers
Discover a culture where caregivers are truly valued! Home Instead is dedicated to recruiting and training the most compassionate and professional people.
Come join our Home Instead Team! Our In-Home Caregivers earn $16.00 - $19.50/hr and have access to Instant or Next-Day Pay!
* Immediate shifts available for Weekend Days, Evenings *
- Competitive Pay! $16.00- $19.50/hr
- We offer the financial flexibility you need by allowing you to access your earnings whenever you need them!
- We offer a family/team culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- 401K w/ company with up to 4% match after 1 year
- Dental & Vision Insurance after 60 days
- Raises and PTO if requirements are met after 1 year
- Employee Recognition & Incentives
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Companionship and conversation
- Personal care, toileting and bathing assistance
- Walking, dressing, and transferring assistance
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Care
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
In-Home Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Willingness to grow and develop
- Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner
- Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance.
- Relevant caregiving experience a must!!
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/561Servicing Talbot County, Dorchester County, Caroline County, Queen Anne's County, and Kent County.