Caregiver Jobs in Jacksonville, Jerseyville & Litchfield
Care Professionals are at the heart of what we do - providing the very best home care experience. That's why we call them Care Pros. You care for others, let Home Instead care for you.
Careers in Home Care
Benefits we offer:
- Time off and Flexible Scheduling!
- Great Culture!
- Annual Bonus (based on good standing, including attending 3 out of the 4 CAREGiver meetings)
- CARE Points Program
- Tap Check: This gives CAREGivers on-demand access to their earned wages.
- Flex Forty Bonus Program (Work 38 hours a week with at least 4 hours of the 38 as a weekend shift for higher wages!)
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- COVID -19 Pay. CAREGivers get paid one hour for each COVID vaccination. If they miss work due to vaccination symptoms, they receive pay for the time they miss due to vaccination symptoms/reactions.
- Paid time and a half for worked holidays-New Year’s Day, Easter Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
- Teledoc program (24/7 access to doctors for non-emergency medical conditions.)
- Partial mileage reimbursement during the temporary gas price increase
No, experience? No problem. Home Instead has a comprehensive onboarding program that delivers in-depth and hands-on instruction, providing our CAREGivers all the tools they need to be skilled, prepared and confident to care.
Below is a list of the currently open job opportunities in the Jacksonville, IL area.
Ready to take the next step? Apply below or call Pam at (217) 245-9192.
Home Instead Values You
Caregiver Job Benefits
We know caregiving is essential work and a responsibility of love so we do things differently. Our Care Pros are employees, and we treat them with respect by training them and providing them with great support—so they can focus on delivering amazing care to aging adults and their families.
- Flexible hours so you have greater control over your schedule
- Person-centered training program that equips you to confidently step into an aging adult’s home
- Opportunities to develop and expand your career and future
- Offering opportunities to provide companionship and essential care for older adults aging at home, which is rewarding personally and professionally.
- 24/7 call support
Gain a Deep Sense of Purpose
Caregiving is Essential
Caregiving is one of the fastest growing professions with jobs readily available all around us. And there are few careers that provide such deep human connection. With Home Instead, Care Pros are setting the new standard for care to ensure people can age well at home are aging with their dignity and respect intact.