Austin, Westlake Hills (Change Location)
Alzheimer's & Dementia Care in Austin, TX
We believe that with the right care approach, your loved one can live a fulfilled life even in the face of memory loss. Let our team help you create a personalized care plan that delivers stability, support and compassion.
Call (512) 347-9207 to discuss how our in-home Alzheimer's and dementia care in Austin, TX can support your family.
Memory Care in Austin, TX for People with Dementia
With years of experience caring for people living with dementia, we understand how difficult and emotional it can be. Our relationship-centered approach enables our Care Professionals to provide professional senior home care that:
- Honors who the senior was earlier in life
- Builds confidence and enhances physical strength
- Maintains a routine to prevent agitation and other dementia-related behaviors
- Stimulates brain and promotes cognitive engagement
- Maintains a safe environment
- Manages changing dementia-related behaviors
- Creates opportunities for social interaction
- Reduces the feelings of loneliness and depression
Professional Caregiver Training
Coping with a progressive condition requires patience, empathy and love. Our Care Professionals are specially trained on Alzheimer's disease and other dementias and can help provide just that for your family. Warm, familiar surroundings can play such an important role in managing cognitive diseases and enhancing quality of life.