Home Care Consultant
Home Instead is looking for a dynamic professional that is goal-oriented, eager to learn, grow, and work hard! Collaboration with community partners is essential in growing our business and providing our clients with the additional resources they need to live safely and independently at home.
The Home Care Consultant is responsible for ensuring the achievement of revenue objectives for the assigned territory. Revenue is to be generated from a variety of Sales and Marketing duties, including research and pursue new referral sources and enhance and maintain relationships with existing referral sources. Responsible for reporting results in moving relationships forward to Manager on a weekly basis, discussing successes and opportunities, and demonstrating documented progress and inquiry production in Sales/Marketing/Networking areas.
· Reflect the core values of Esterline Enterprises Inc. & Be Do Have Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
· Responsible for researching and developing client relationships and producing referrals; performs all phases of the sales process, including preparation and documentation of cold calls, follow-up calls, diagnosis of referral source and client needs, a recommendation of appropriate Home Instead services, and additional community resources, maintaining and nurturing existing referral accounts, including follow-up, as necessary.
· Achieves inquiry generation objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to, hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, hospices, funeral homes, etc.
· In conjunction with Home Instead Senior Care franchise leadership, develops sales and marketing plans, detailing weekly and monthly activities focused on meeting or exceeding established goals.
· Develops and maintains knowledge of Home Instead brand. Effectively presents Home Instead Senior Care marketing materials and services to referral providers, including 1:1 meetings, as well as planning, arranging, and conducting formal group presentations to referral providers.
· Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls; presentations; closed sales; and follow-up activities within the assigned territory, including the use of CLEARCARE to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
· Develops a database of qualified leads from referrals through face-to-face cold calling on referral providers, email, telephone, and Web.
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
· Participates in and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects, and co-workers.
· Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
· Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed
· Conduct quality assurance (QA) visits with clients as needed
· Participate in various PR strategies
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.