Senior Home Care in The Colony, TX
The Colony’s Premier Home Care Choice
Home Instead® knows there are times when you cannot be there for your senior loved ones living in their home. That is where we come in. At Home Instead, senior home care is personal to us, and we are there for The Colony families to give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you and your family members are in the best possible elder care. Home Instead CAREGivers℠ are experienced in providing the utmost quality senior care and have a passion for helping seniors live safe and fulfilling lives in their homes. Home Instead prides itself on hiring only those caregivers who possess an ability to be kind, caring, and compassionate in every situation.
Full Service In-Home Senior Care in The Colony, TX
Most seniors are not happy at the prospect of having to live in an assisted living community, as they do not want to give up the independence and comfort of their home. A clear majority of The Colony seniors wish to stay in their own homes as long as they can. Home Instead senior home care services allow them to do this, while also ensuring that they do not have to suffer for lack of help. Here are some of the most common senior in-home care services we provide:
- 24-Hour Home Care: Whether you desire Home Instead 24-hour home care services because it's affordable, convenient, offers security for your loved one, or proven to help aging loved ones recover more quickly, the benefits of 24-hour home care cannot be ignored for our clients.
- Home Helper Services: Receiving help with home tasks that are more difficult for seniors is often crucial to allowing seniors to continue to live in their home. Plus, our home helper services free up time for family caregivers to spend more quality time with their loved one. Home Helper services include cleaning, laundry, shipping, running errands and helping however we can.
- Respite Care: the type of temporary service designed to give a family CAREGiver a break from the demanding tasks of caregiving while giving the ailing family member the attention they need.
- Personal Care Services: Having an outside caregiver help with personal care such as bathing, dressing and mobility helps preserve important family relationships and preserves the dignity of the senior. Our trained CAREGivers treat each senior with the utmost of respect in all personal care matters.
In-Home Hospice Support: Everyone deserves the peace that comes from having a professional see to the family’s comfort so everyone can focus on making the most of precious time together.
- Alzheimer’s Care: our CAREGivers are specially trained in our award-winning Alzheimer’s Care program and can work with seniors and provide the assistance and encouragement to help them cope with the challenges of Alzheimer’s.
We make it easy to get started with a complimentary initial consultation. We can get to know each other, we’ll listen carefully to your needs and concerns, we can share the experience of hundreds of other families with whom we’ve worked, and we’ll make recommendations for service. Call us today at (972) 478-1427 and see how Home Instead can help your family. We look forward to meeting you soon.