Home Instead has joined forces with Honor Care Professionals to provide quality care for clients. Honor provides Care Professionals with the tools and support you need to do your best work and choice of shifts and clients that are the best match for you. Join Honor's team by starting your application below.
94% of Honor Care Pros say they have the tools they need to do their job well!
Looking to work for a home care company that values passion and rewards its caregivers with flexible scheduling, amazing benefits, consistent hours, and 24/7 support? Join Honor as a Care Professional. Honor is hiring immediately!
Honor calls caregivers Care Professionals, because that's what you are. Honor highly encourages Care Pros to foster genuine relationships with the seniors in the community. Honor relies on you to do your best to keep your Clients healthy, safe, and happy at home.
Pay: $16.00 - $16.50 an hour
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, based on eligibility
- 401k matching, based on eligibility
- (9) Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Paid overtime
- Paid training
- Paid sick time
- $300 caregiver referral program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- 24/7 support
- Establish and maintain effective and professional communication and a strong relationship with Clients, their family members, and co-workers
- Provide personalized in-home support to senior Clients
- Help Clients with all personal care needs
- Help keep Clients' environment clean and organized
- Remind Client to take self-administered medications
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- You must have a minimum of six months of paid senior caregiving experience OR one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA, LVN.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Have basic English speaking, reading, and writing abilities (Bilingual or multilingual individuals are encouraged to apply).
- Pass a comprehensive background check and drug test.
- Use the Honor Care Pro App and must have a device that supports the most up to date version of iOS or Android.
- Ideal candidates will have approximately 15+ hours / week available.
Honor ensures that all Care Pros have supplies, such as masks, to wear at every shift and is paying for flu shots if you need one.
Honor respects Care Pros and treats them like true professionals. You care for others, let Honor care for you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.