Berkshire County (Change Location)
Dementia Day Program in Pittsfield, MA by Home Instead
Dementia Day Program Friends Club
Enhancing the lives of people living with dementia and their families.
We all need to have a sense of belonging in a community where we feel safe, secure, and valued. Home Instead's Dementia Day Program, known as Friends Club, is a place where all people can be themselves, and where we build relationships to know the person beneath the dementia.
DESIGNING A BETTER DAY FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH DEMENTIA
Fostering Social Relationships . . . Respecting Each Person.
Our trained staff is committed to providing you and your family with a warm, home-like atmosphere filled with compassion and heart. We have a deep passion for helping people living with dementia be engaged in a community where they belong. You need a trusted partner in care, and we are there to help you find reassurance and some time for yourself.
Come and see what the Friends Club has to offer:
- Located in our newly-renovated space in the former Stanley Club at 66 Wendell Avenue, Pittsfield.
- Full day (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) or partial day (8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. or 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) options.
- Participation limited to 15 people per day to foster belonging and community.
- Nutritious meals, snacks and shared mealtime experiences.
- Activities and events based on personal interests, needs and abilities.
- Social connectedness to our community.
- Music, movement, creative arts, conversation, volunteering, special events and more.
Explore Our Dementia Day Program Friends Club
Top Quality Care
It’s not always easy knowing where to start in the search for a quality home care agency for yourself or a loved one – the sheer number of options can be overwhelming, and finding the right agency is crucial to future happiness and well-being.
Home Instead of Berkshire County is pleased to have been selected Best of the Berkshires winner in the Home Health Category in 2022 and for six years in a row!