Caregiver Jobs in Berkshire County
Care Professionals are at the heart of what we do - providing the very best home care experience. That's why we call them Care Pros. You care for others, let Home Instead care for you.
Senior Home Care Jobs
Available Home Care Jobs Near Me
Benefits we offer:
- Starting pay $17.50-$18.00 per hour!
- Up to a $1200 sign-on bonus and receive additional bonuses by referring friends, family, and associates. ($300 for each referral!)
- Health and dental for full time employees
- 401K with company match
- Paid Training
- Recognition and referral programs
- We offer a culture where you will feel supported by our dedicated office staff 24/7.
- Caregiver Lounge with drinks, snacks, computer access
- Paid time off and sick days
- Merchant discounts
- And much more!
Do you want to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps you want to use your life experience and change the lives of those around you and maybe have your life changed too? If you answered yes to either or both of these questions, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Below is a list of our caregiver job opportunities in Berkshire County, MA
Ready to take the next step? Apply below or call Donna at (413) 442-0907.
Home Instead Values You
Caregiver Job Benefits
- Flexible hours so you have greater control over your schedule
- Person-centered training program that equips you to confidently step into an aging adult’s home
- Opportunities to develop and expand your career and future
- 24/7 call support
Gain a Deep Sense of Purpose
Caregiving is Essential
Caregiving is one of the fastest growing professions with jobs readily available all around us. And there are few careers that provide such deep human connection. With Home Instead, Care Pros are setting the new standard for care to ensure people can age well at home are aging with their dignity and respect intact.