Find fulfillment through a career as a CAREGiver
"It is a great place to work. People in the office are nice, the clients are sweet to sit with and talk."
- Posted by Laura A. on August 17, 2021
"They believe in quality service to our clients. Always looking to improve things."
- Posted by Marie B. on July 30, 2021
"I’m encouraged by supportive communication. The office staff keeps me informed and always has plenty of shifts for me"
- Posted by Coral C. on July 20, 2021
"They care about their caregivers and their clients"
- Posted by Patricia B. on May 1, 2021
"The company is a loyal place to be at and all employees are hard working and care for clients."
- Posted by Laura A. on May 1, 2021
"I so appreciate the professional, supportive, always there when I need them staff! I was previously with another agency, but Home Instead offered the support and superior training the other agency lacked. I look forward to growing with my clients this year."
- Posted by Dora H. on May 1, 2021
"As a caregiver I feel supported by management. We receive feedback on the care that we give as well as educational opportunities."
- Posted by Lynn R. on March 25, 2021
"I like the way the office staff supports us. When I need help with something, I feel like I can ask without feeling dumb.
The fact that I stay as busy as I need."
- Posted by Janet M. on March 22, 2021
"The communication is excellent. I'm big on that. I'm also big on the amount of respect that is shown to me as a caregiver. The staff truly tries to go the extra mile to help schedule me at hours that work for me. They are friendly and courteous while remaining professional."
- Posted by Margaret B. on July 25, 2021
"Someone is always there to answer my questions. And they work with me to give me morning shifts."
- Posted by Marie B. on March 19, 2021
"Great place to work , everyone cares and works with you to make sure your schedule is fit to you. Great comradery everyone feels like family."
- Posted by Debbie R. on March 18, 2021
"It is a company that not only care for the clients but their employees. They really try to accommodate everyone's needs."
- Posted by Anna S. on March 18, 2021
"Our owners are person oriented whether it be directed toward staff, employee, or client. They provide flexible scheduling with genuine understanding of the needs of both client and employee. There is great gratitude and comfort in this attitude"
- Posted by Candace H. on March 17, 2021
"Works with your availability of hours, works with your able for distance of working for clients, open door policy if needed to speak with Company regarding a Client- gives great advice for doing new things with or for clients! Company cares about your well being- especially if your called out due to illness. They also recognizes your Birthdays, Anniversary with Company.. Gee's, over all I would recommend people to come to work at this company!"
- Posted by Vivian D. on March 17, 2021
"A great place to work. The staff is incredible and very helpful"
- Posted by Ramona E. on July 20, 2021
"Everyone truly cares not only about our clients’ wellbeing but ours too as caretakers . I appreciate that so much ."
- Posted by Kathleen R, on December 16, 2020
"I have enjoyed my time working for home instead. Always pair me within my available schedule time. Clients seem happy to have us their also."
- Posted by WendyJo K. on November 26, 2020
"They have always been very sweet and friendly, and I have learned so much from the classes that have been taught."
- Posted by Carolyn O. on November 19, 2020
"I like that they are very flexible, understanding, and they listen to my concerns and opinions."
- Posted by Ta'Juanequia W. on November 18, 2020
"The management is amazing and always there when you need them! I love the flexibility that the job offers."
- Posted by Abigail H. on September 16, 2020