Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Why join us?
- Starting pay $16.00/ hr
- Work today, get paid tomorrow*
- Paid Time Off
- Paid In Office Training
- 24 Hour Office Support and Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discounts
- Holiday Incentives
- Gift Card Incentives
- Unlimited Incentives For Referring CAREGivers And Clients
- Direct Deposit Option Twice Monthly
- Office Hosted Events
- CAREGiver Discussion And Support Groups
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/357.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must have weekend availability
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Personal Care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*Skills refresher course(s) provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.