No experience needed! We are looking for people with caring personalities to provide non-medical care to clients in their own homes!
Currently we have a need for all our shifts with a need for people who are able to drive clients to their appointments, or the store.
$14.00-$17.00 & $1,000.00 Sign On Bonus!!!!
$1,000 Referral Bonus
MEDICAL BENEFITS! - Medical Insurance - 401K matching up to 4%!
PTO & Paid Training
Here at Home Instead we are looking for responsible adults to help provide quality care for our seniors in their Pittsburgh and east area homes. Some clients need less than others and Home Instead is here to do everything we can to make you as successful as possible with all of our clients! Top qualities we are looking for are caring, reliable individuals with great communication skills. Experience is a plus, but training is provided for those who have the heart and ability to care for others, but no experience.
Primary Responsibilities May Include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, and personal care
- Assistance with mobility and transfers
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s care, safety and cuing for tasks
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance and reliable vehicle. Clients may occasionally need to be driven to the store or doctor appointments
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
APPLY TODAY: Call us at 412-264-4700 or email us at email@example.com
Home Instead is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Home Instead is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.