Hunterdon County/Warren County (Change Location)
Nurse Directed Home Care
Many families feel overwhelmed by care responsibilities when a loved one becomes unable to perform routine health tasks, like, remembering to take their medications on time. Managing this level of care requires specialized training – exactly what our nurses and Care Professionals offer.
Please contact your local Home Instead® franchise office to review which services are permitted and available in your area.
Confident Highly Personalized Care
Our Care Professionals, specially trained by our nurse can make life easier by providing highly personalized care for common health conditions that affect families, such as dementia, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, heart failure, COPD, depression, arthritis and more. Our nurse directed care services may include:
Medication Management and Administration
- Help ensure your loved one is taking their medication safely by placing medication in their mouth if he or she is unable to do so.
- Crush or split medications as well as draw dosage for oral liquid medications, as prescribed.
Wound Care Support
- Provide wound care with simple dressings.
- Assist with bathing when client has an open wound.
- Care for a new ostomy wound
- Give oxygen to your loved one, monitor saturation levels and adjust the oxygen flow to prescribed setting.