**** We are now offering a $175 sign on bonus!!!
Home Instead is currently seeking Care Professionals who are compassionate, reliable and who are self motivated to work with elderly clients in their homes. If you are in the Fayette, Madison, Clark, and Jessamine counties and would like to join our team and be one of the Care Professionals who help seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
- Starting pay of $14.00 -$14.75 Hourly
- $175 sign on bonus
- Instant pay/daily pay available
- Paid on the job training
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available
- 401K plan
- Flexible hours
- Many other perks available
- 8 hour shifts
- 10 hour shifts
- 4 hour shifts
- Flexible Shifts
- Monday - Friday
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Bathing, dressing, grooming
- Toileting & incontinence assistance
- Alzheimer’s Care*No previous experience necessary - skills training will be provided by Home Instead*
Job Requirements Include:
- Compassionate and reliable
- At least 19 years of age
- Valid driver's license & auto insurance
- Clean background record
- Pass a drug & alcohol screening
- Working cell phone with voicemail set up, able to receive text messages, and access to the internet
- Reliable transportation
- No experience necessary, just a teachable heart
You may stop by our office at 2432 Regency Road, Suite 150, Lexington, KY to fill out a paper application or click on this link to fill out our online application.
Home Instead knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors, we’ve been helping people age in their own homes for over 25 years.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.