A Job that Nurtures the Soul
If you enjoy working with aging adults, we want you! Join our team and become a Home Instead CAREGiversm while helping aging adults remain safe and independent in their own homes. Classroom training, Web-based training and support provided.Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow aging adults to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE.
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
- Excellent starting pay.
- $150 CAREGiver Referral Bonus.
- An internal career path with substantial growth potential.
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders; Alzheimer’s Care
CAREGiver Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, DMV check, and drug screen; Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance.
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity as a CAREGiver with Home Instead at www.homeinsteadcharlotte.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.