UN-RETIRE Yourself as a CAREGiver!
Do you still have a passion for helping people? Are you looking for a way to give back and stay active during retirement?
Join our team today!
Home Instead is hiring part time CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care assistance
- Alzheimer’s care
Prior Caregiving Experience is preferred but not required.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Competitive pay – up to $18/Hr.
- Part-time positions available
- Flexible scheduling
- Days, nights, weekends, and overnight shifts
- A supportive work environment
- Employee recognition awards
- Referral program bonuses
- Same day pay available with Tapcheck
- Paid sick time
- Paid on site training
Each Home Instead office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.