Home Instead is hiring part time CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Hiring for various shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, overnights, and weekends.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Prior Caregiving Experience is preferred but not required.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Competitive pay – up to $18/Hr.
- Part-time positions available
- Flexible scheduling
- Days, nights, weekends, and overnight shifts
- A supportive work environment
- Employee recognition awards
- Referral program bonuses
- Same day pay available with Tapcheck
- Paid sick time
- Paid on site training
Each Home Instead office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.