Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable caregivers to support older adults living in their own homes. Join our team and be one of the CAREGivers who help seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
We are hiring for overnight shifts in North Andover, Methuen, Wilmington, Reading, Newburyport, and surrounding towns.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training will be provided by Home Instead*
· Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
· Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
· Competitive pay up to $18/hr
· Provided PPE
· Flexible scheduling
· Paid training
· Mileage reimbursement and paid travel time
· Paid sick time
Please contact us at 978-725-5995 if you have further questions!
Each Home Instead office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.