Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Burdette-de Cock, Inc. d.b.a. Home Instead® is an international leader in the senior care industry. We provide affordable non-medical solutions for individuals seeking help with everyday tasks that allow them to live independently wherever they call home. Clients receive one-on-one services performed by Care Professionals® who are screened, trained, bonded and insured.
Our services include assistance with:
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Shopping and Errands
- Ambulation Assistance
- Respite Care
The world’s trusted source of non-medical services and home care for seniors is looking for talented Care Professionals! This is an excellent opportunity to work in a role that truly makes an impact on the seniors in your community. Reliability, excellent communication skills and a strong desire to serve our senior population is a must! Shifts are available on an hourly basis 7 days a week!
- Must be close to the South Bay or Marina del Rey areas
- No Formal experience will be considered
- Must be willing to train in personal care (i.e., assistance with bathing, incontinence/toileting, grooming/ dressing, etc)
- Must have own transportation (valid CA Driver's License with proof of insurance)
- Must be free of misdemeanor and felony convictions
- Ability to pass a TB and drug tests
- Must provide three (3) work references
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Must have love for seniors
- PPE, Paid orientations, and paid ongoing training, overtime pay
- Paid Holidays, 48 hours of sick pay
- 401k Retirement Program with Employer Match
- Long term assignments
- Flexible schedules, mileage reimbursement
- Care Professional referral bonus program
- 24-hour supportive work environment
The successful applicant must be reliable, friendly, compassionate, punctual, honest and able to follow directions.
Each Home Instead franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.