Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Prior Caregiving Experience is Preferred but not required.
All CAREGivers will go through specific training designed by Home Instead and will receive an in house certification in Personal Care tasks (which includes demonstrating ability to assist our clients with grooming, bathing, continence care, and mobility) prior to working for our clients. After training CAREGivers will feel confident going into the client’s home helping them achieve success with their emotional, physical and mental wellbeing.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Valid Florida driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Clean driving record (Driving record required upon job offer)
- Complete and pass a Level 2 AHCA criminal background screening
- Complete and pass a Drug Test
- CPR card (paid training included)
- Two Step TB results or Chest X-ray within last year
- HIV/AIDS training certificate
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Heart and Passion to care for elderly as you would a loved one
We offer a variety of shifts, on-going training, Good Start bonus +250 Sign on Bonus, Anniversary bonus, competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.