**$250 Sign On Bonus**
- Flexible shifts
- Supplemental Insurance
- Matching 401k
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Points & Referral Reward Program for Gift Cards
- Family and Medical Leave/Military Leave Entitlement
- Tapcheck (work a shift, get paid the next day!)
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Assist clients with ADLs (activities of daily living) such as bathing, toileting, dressing, and feeding with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Successful applicants must:
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle records check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/256.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.