- Reflect the core values of D&D Milestones, LLC d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community and online.
- Handle employment inquiries in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Following the Home Instead Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check’s, and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Create and maintain employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form, and all other employment related documents.
- Schedule and conduct Care Professional orientation and training that meets Home Instead® Standards.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, and Care Professionals.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- LPN or RN License
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Two years of Home Healthcare recruiting & training experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must understand and uphold the policies and procedures established by D&D Milestones, LLC, d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, Care Professional, and the community
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Affordable Healthcare Coverage
- Work for a highly regarded and renowned Home Care brand with over 25 years providing in home care, both nationally and globally.
- Supervisory advancement opportunity
Hours and Compensation
- 8:00AM to 5:00PM [Monday – Friday]
- Emergency After Hours On-Call (As Needed)
- $35,000 - $45,000 Annually
- Performance Incentive
Each Home instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.